Welcome, how can I help?
Thank you for browsing my website, I hope the information will explain that despite its name Sports Massage isn’t just beneficial when undertaking any type of sport. It can also provide relief from muscle tension due to the stresses of daily life, and used purely for the maintenance of healthy muscles.
As a Sports Massage Therapist, my treatments work on improving the quality of the soft tissue within the body. The blood supply increases, relaxing tension, flushing through lactic acid and realigning scar tissue. I help to correct imbalances built up through training and everyday activities, allowing my patients greater freedom of movement and consequently, a better quality of life.
Numerous techniques are used throughout my treatments to ensure the best results with the minimal discomfort. I work instinctively, responding to the muscles and soft tissues in the body, tailoring each treatment to the patient’s physical needs or injuries.
- Deep tissue massage
- Injury prevention & rehabilitation
- Tension relief from stress
- Postural re-alignment
- Anti-natal & post-natal massage
- Complementary Massage ( including Aromatherapy, Hot Stone Massage, Scalp Massage)
- Pain relief for arthritis & osteoarthritis suffers
- In-house chair massage
- Exercise Programmes
- Help for relief from back pain including core stability strenghtening
- Also treat at two clinics with support from physiotherapists & osteopaths